What is involved in Customer Engagement
Find out what the related areas are that Customer Engagement connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Customer Engagement thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Customer Engagement Center Workforce Management journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Customer Engagement Center Workforce Management leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Customer Engagement related domains to cover and 109 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Customer Engagement, Advertising Research Foundation, Brand loyalty, Business communication, CVP Analysis, Click-through rate, Communal marketing, Consumer-generated media, Customer experience, Customer relationship management, Customer service, Engagement marketing, IAG Research, Internet marketing, Nielsen Media Research, Right-time marketing, Simmons Research, Social phenomenon, Stakeholder theory, Switching barriers, Target market, The Long Tail, User generated content, World Federation of Advertisers:
Customer Engagement Critical Criteria:
Check Customer Engagement strategies and assess what counts with Customer Engagement that we are not counting.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Customer Engagement services/products?
– Does Customer Engagement analysis show the relationships among important Customer Engagement factors?
– Are virtual assistants the future of Customer Service?
Advertising Research Foundation Critical Criteria:
Discourse Advertising Research Foundation failures and remodel and develop an effective Advertising Research Foundation strategy.
– In what ways are Customer Engagement vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– What are our needs in relation to Customer Engagement skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– What are specific Customer Engagement Rules to follow?
Brand loyalty Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Brand loyalty tactics and define Brand loyalty competency-based leadership.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Customer Engagement, including any consulting or professional services?
– Does the Customer Engagement task fit the clients priorities?
Business communication Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Business communication adoptions and innovate what needs to be done with Business communication.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Customer Engagement?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Customer Engagement move?
– How would one define Customer Engagement leadership?
CVP Analysis Critical Criteria:
Boost CVP Analysis tasks and assess and formulate effective operational and CVP Analysis strategies.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Customer Engagement with what users do day-to-day?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Customer Engagement Management?
Click-through rate Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Click-through rate visions and find out.
– What are the business goals Customer Engagement is aiming to achieve?
– How can the value of Customer Engagement be defined?
Communal marketing Critical Criteria:
Trace Communal marketing tasks and get the big picture.
– How likely is the current Customer Engagement plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– Is Customer Engagement Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
Consumer-generated media Critical Criteria:
Meet over Consumer-generated media engagements and interpret which customers can’t participate in Consumer-generated media because they lack skills.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Customer Engagement process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Customer Engagement process available?
– What business benefits will Customer Engagement goals deliver if achieved?
Customer experience Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Customer experience strategies and shift your focus.
– When a person has a bad Customer Service experience how many people do they tell?
– How does mystery shopping help us improve our Customer Service and experience?
– How important is real time for providing social media Customer Service?
– What is the difference between customer experience and user experience?
– what is Different Between B2C B2B Customer Experience Management?
– Who will provide the final approval of Customer Engagement deliverables?
– What are the best community tools for Customer Service?
– So how do we add value to the customer experience?
– What is the internal customer experience?
– How can Customer Service be improved?
Customer relationship management Critical Criteria:
Nurse Customer relationship management tasks and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Customer relationship management decisions.
– What are 3rd party licenses integrated with the current CRM, for example Email Marketing, Travel Planner, e-newsletter, search engine, surveys, reporting/trend analysis, e-Commerce, etc.?
– Is there an existing crm and email marketing relationship already in place, that can/should be leveraged or should we select a new solution altogether?
– For hosted solutions, are we permitted to download the entire data set in order to maintain local backups?
– Describe what you have found to be the critical success factors for a successful implementation?
– What are the key reasons for integrating your email marketing system with your CRM?
– Is there an iphone app for mobile scrm or customer relationship management?
– What creates value for the users, and does this create a structural bond?
– What are your design, creative and community management capabilities?
– How does Total Quality Service Effects Toward Customer Loyalty?
– Are the application host process shut-down options acceptable?
– What benefits can we gain from using analytical CRM?
– Is there an IVR abandon rate; if so, what is it?
– Is the offline synching performance acceptable?
– Does the user have permission to go offline?
– How do I get CRM right in a slowing economy?
– What benefits do you want out of CRM?
– Are there multiple Outlook profiles?
– Can customers place orders online?
– Is there enough free disk space?
– What do they buy?
Customer service Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Customer service issues and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Customer service projects.
– How do you feel about having to self-disclose personal information (e.g., social security or drivers license number or birth dates) in a Customer Service environment. do your views or preferences might affect the way that you provide service to others?
– Do we do this…As you approach the front desk, the Customer Service professional is busy typing on a computer. after several seconds, he mumbles, yes?
– What do you think might typically form part of your organization s overall package from a customer s perspective?
– Ask yourself, what value-added Customer Service can I provide that will end with a big WOW from customers?
– What specific aspects of our culture are impeding us in providing better Customer Service?
– What are some considerations for improving communication in a diverse environment?
– When you hear the words Customer Service what does it make you think of?
– How can we ensure Customer Service reps are listening to the customer?
– Will your customer know what to do after receiving our replies?
– Are you trying to improve the quality of your Customer Service?
– Do you need to work on developing any skills and knowledge?
– Why should the customer be interested in your problems?
– How would you define outstanding Customer Service?
– What helps us to keep commitments to customers?
– How does your customer see your organization?
– How do you currently manage complaints?
– Who should use this self assessment?
– Do beliefs differ from values?
– What information do you need?
– Why does your company exist?
Engagement marketing Critical Criteria:
Administer Engagement marketing risks and summarize a clear Engagement marketing focus.
– What potential environmental factors impact the Customer Engagement effort?
– How will you know that the Customer Engagement project has been successful?
IAG Research Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to IAG Research management and point out IAG Research tensions in leadership.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Customer Engagement product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Which customers cant participate in our Customer Engagement domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
Internet marketing Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Internet marketing management and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Internet marketing.
– What are the key elements of your Customer Engagement performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Customer Engagement? There might be some that are less obvious?
– Is a Customer Engagement Team Work effort in place?
Nielsen Media Research Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Nielsen Media Research results and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Nielsen Media Research.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Customer Engagement forward?
– How do we keep improving Customer Engagement?
– How to deal with Customer Engagement Changes?
Right-time marketing Critical Criteria:
Discourse Right-time marketing tasks and correct better engagement with Right-time marketing results.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Customer Engagement models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Customer Engagement processes?
– Think about the functions involved in your Customer Engagement project. what processes flow from these functions?
Simmons Research Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Simmons Research strategies and proactively manage Simmons Research risks.
– what is the best design framework for Customer Engagement organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– Are accountability and ownership for Customer Engagement clearly defined?
Social phenomenon Critical Criteria:
Think about Social phenomenon visions and devote time assessing Social phenomenon and its risk.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Customer Engagement? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– If we consider a business relationship as an economic and social phenomenon and want to deal with it accordingly, what we can learn from sociology?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Customer Engagement project manager?
– What vendors make products that address the Customer Engagement needs?
Stakeholder theory Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Stakeholder theory outcomes and change contexts.
Switching barriers Critical Criteria:
Deduce Switching barriers outcomes and ask questions.
– In the case of a Customer Engagement project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Customer Engagement project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Customer Engagement project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– What threat is Customer Engagement addressing?
Target market Critical Criteria:
Explore Target market quality and know what your objective is.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Customer Engagement that make it risky?
– How do we measure improved Customer Engagement service perception, and satisfaction?
– Which of the market segments will be the target market for this campaign?
– Who is the Target Market?
The Long Tail Critical Criteria:
Gauge The Long Tail tactics and get going.
– Consider your own Customer Engagement project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
User generated content Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct User generated content adoptions and assess and formulate effective operational and User generated content strategies.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Customer Engagement project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Customer Engagement project lifecycle?
– What are the usability implications of Customer Engagement actions?
World Federation of Advertisers Critical Criteria:
Administer World Federation of Advertisers results and devote time assessing World Federation of Advertisers and its risk.
– How can you negotiate Customer Engagement successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Customer Engagement process?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Customer Engagement Center Workforce Management Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Customer Engagement External links:
Customer Engagement · FAI Media Library
http://Customer engagement (CE) is an effect, a reaction, a connection, a response and/or an experience of customers with one another, with a company or a brand. The initiative for engagement can be either consumer-or company-led and the medium of engagement can be on or offline.
Customer Engagement Manager Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Advertising Research Foundation External links:
Advertising Research Foundation Inc – GuideStar Profile
Advertising Research Foundation – Home | Facebook
The Advertising Research Foundation – Join
Brand loyalty External links:
PICA – Brand Loyalty Programs Made Simple – Philippines
4 Strategies That Drive Brand Loyalty – Entrepreneur
Is Brand Loyalty Dead? – AARP
Business communication External links:
PBNext™ | Small Business Communication System
NextOS | All-in-One Business Communication Platform
Cytranet – Business Communication
CVP Analysis External links:
cvp analysis Jobs – Search cvp analysis Job Listings | Monster
CVP Analysis – Progress Essays
Click-through rate External links:
How “Unique Click-Through Rate” is calculated in …
Click-Through Rate (CTR) – Investopedia
Consumer-generated media External links:
Consumer-Generated Media (CGM) – Gartner IT Glossary
“Strategies for adopting consumer-generated media in …
“Consumer-Generated Media and Advertising—Are They …
Customer experience External links:
Do You Have a Customer Experience Title? | CustomerThink
Customer Experience Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Customer Experience Is… What, Exactly?
Customer relationship management External links:
Bourns Customer Relationship Management Login
LibCRM – Customer Relationship Management For …
Customer Relationship Management | CRM Software – Vtiger
Customer service External links:
ODJFS | Child Support Customer Service Portal
Customer Service | Progressive
Customer Service | Starbucks Coffee Company
Engagement marketing External links:
Contact Us | Ansira Engagement Marketing
solutions — Loyalty Marketing | Engagement Marketing
GMR Marketing | A Global Engagement Marketing Agency
IAG Research External links:
IAG Research | Companies | Insight Venture Partners
Internet marketing External links:
Internet Marketing Strategy – Social Triggers
Web Design | SEO Services | Internet Marketing Agency
Local Internet Marketing by BrandRep
Nielsen Media Research External links:
nielsen media research Careers & Jobs – Monster Jobs
Nielsen Media Research’s Glossary of Media Terms
AGB Nielsen Media Research | Licensing Site
Simmons Research External links:
2015-2016 Maitland P. Simmons Research Award – …
Social phenomenon External links:
What is a list of social phenomenon? – Quora
Test: Prejudice: The Ubiquitous Social Phenomenon | Quizlet
What is a social phenomenon – Answers.com
Stakeholder theory External links:
politicalframes – Stakeholder Theory
Stakeholder theory. (eBook, 2010) [WorldCat.org]
Switching barriers External links:
[PDF]THE EFFECT OF SWITCHING BARRIERS TYPES ON …
Switching barriers financial definition of Switching barriers
Switching Barriers | Information System | Feedback
Target market External links:
10 Questions to Ask Before Determining Your Target Market
What is Apple’s target market? – Updated 2017 – Quora
Target Market Analysis Survey Template | SurveyMonkey
The Long Tail External links:
The long tail of Jim Crow – Salon.com
The Long Tail, Revisited – Daily Reckoning
The Long Tail: Tag It and Bag It! – ACT | The App Association
User generated content External links:
User Generated Content Marketing Solution | Yotpo
Scopio – User Generated Content & Visual Marketing …
World Federation of Advertisers External links:
World Federation of Advertisers – Ebiquity
The World Federation of Advertisers – Ebiquity Opinion
World Federation of Advertisers Archives — …