What is involved in Application Control
Find out what the related areas are that Application Control connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Application Control thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Application Control journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Application Control leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Application Control related domains to cover and 22 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Application Control, Diameter Credit-Control Application, Attribute-value pair, Diameter, Online Charging System, Wireless Application Protocol:
Application Control Critical Criteria:
Drive Application Control leadership and probe Application Control strategic alliances.
– How can you measure Application Control in a systematic way?
– What are the long-term Application Control goals?
– Do we all define Application Control in the same way?
Diameter Credit-Control Application Critical Criteria:
Nurse Diameter Credit-Control Application planning and know what your objective is.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Application Control strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Application Control objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Application Control?
Attribute-value pair Critical Criteria:
Study Attribute-value pair strategies and pay attention to the small things.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Application Control process?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Application Control with what users do day-to-day?
Diameter Critical Criteria:
Adapt Diameter quality and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Diameter projects.
– Think about the functions involved in your Application Control project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Application Control? There might be some that are less obvious?
Online Charging System Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Online Charging System tasks and differentiate in coordinating Online Charging System.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Application Control?
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Application Control into the services that we provide?
– Among the Application Control product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
Wireless Application Protocol Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Wireless Application Protocol projects and get out your magnifying glass.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Application Control, including any consulting or professional services?
– Does Application Control create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– What business benefits will Application Control goals deliver if achieved?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Application Control Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Application Control External links:
Application Control Violation
What is Application Control? | Digital Guardian
Application Control & Monitoring – TeeJet
Diameter Credit-Control Application External links:
Diameter Credit-Control Application Protocol – Oracle
RFC 4006 – Diameter Credit-Control Application
Attribute-value pair External links:
Using the Management Agent for Attribute-Value Pair …
Attribute-Value Pair (AVP) – Techopedia.com
Management Agent for Attribute-Value Pair Text File
Diameter External links:
Diameter | Definition of Diameter by Merriam-Webster
Easton Archery Bowhunting – Small Diameter Hunting Arrows
Diameter Health | 360° Clinical Intelligence
Online Charging System External links:
What is Online Charging System (OCS)? – Dialogic
Wireless Application Protocol External links:
Wireless Application Protocol – YouTube
What is WAP (Wireless Application Protocol)?
WAP (Wireless Application Protocol) – Gartner IT Glossary