Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical The Open Group Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any The Open Group related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated The Open Group specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the The Open Group Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which The Open Group improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What will drive The Open Group change?
- Are we making progress? and are we making progress as The Open Group leaders?
- What are specific The Open Group Rules to follow?
- How do you identify the kinds of information that you will need?
- What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your The Open Group processes?
- How important is the completion of a recognized college or graduate-level degree program in the hiring decision?
- What error proofing will be done to address some of the discrepancies observed in the ‘as is’ process?
- How do we know if we are successful?
- How does it fit into our organizational needs and tasks?
- Against what alternative is success being measured?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the The Open Group book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your The Open Group self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the The Open Group Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which The Open Group areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough The Open Group Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage The Open Group projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step The Open Group Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 The Open Group project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are post milestone The Open Group project reviews (PMPR) conducted with the organization at least once a year?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Does our vision/mission support a culture of quality data?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have The Open Group project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What is the primary function of the Activity Decomposition Decision Tree?
- Activity Cost Estimates: How difficult will it be to do specific tasks on the The Open Group project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: How does the proposed individual meet each requirement?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: What is each stakeholders desired outcome for the The Open Group project?
- Cost Management Plan: Is The Open Group project status reviewed with the steering and executive teams at appropriate intervals?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there any form of automated support for Issues Management?
- Procurement Audit: Is funding made available for payments under the contract at the appropriate time and in accordance with the relevant national/public financial procedures?
Step-by-step and complete The Open Group Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 The Open Group project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 The Open Group project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 The Open Group project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 The Open Group project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 The Open Group project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 The Open Group project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any The Open Group project with this in-depth The Open Group Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose The Open Group projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in The Open Group and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make The Open Group investments work better.
This The Open Group All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.