Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Xpertdoc Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Xpertdoc related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Xpertdoc specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Xpertdoc Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Xpertdoc improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Are process variation components displayed/communicated using suitable charts, graphs, plots?
- Is the optimal solution selected based on testing and analysis?
- How much are sponsors, customers, partners, stakeholders involved in Xpertdoc? In other words, what are the risks, if Xpertdoc does not deliver successfully?
- What potential megatrends could make our business model obsolete?
- What are the key input variables? What are the key process variables? What are the key output variables?
- What are the barriers to increased Xpertdoc production?
- We picked a method, now what?
- How significant is the improvement in the eyes of the end user?
- What are the long-term Xpertdoc goals?
- What tools were used to evaluate the potential solutions?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Xpertdoc book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Xpertdoc self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Xpertdoc Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Xpertdoc areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Xpertdoc Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Xpertdoc projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Xpertdoc Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Xpertdoc project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Variance Analysis: At what point should variances be isolated and brought to the attention of the management?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which is a benefit of an analogous Xpertdoc project estimate?
- Procurement Audit: Is funding made available for payments under the contract at the appropriate time and in accordance with the relevant national/public financial procedures?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are there any drawbacks to using a responsibility assignment matrix?
- Project Management Plan: Is the appropriate plan selected based on the organizations objectives and evaluation criteria expressed in Principles and Guidelines policies?
- Cost Management Plan: For example, will the forecasts be based on trend analysis and earned value statistics?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks that could significantly affect procuring consultant staff for the Xpertdoc project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are there checklists created to determine if all quality processes are followed?
- Work Breakdown Structure: Is the Work breakdown Structure (WBS) defined and is the scope of the Xpertdoc project clear with assigned deliverable owners?
- Change Management Plan: What processes are in place to manage knowledge about the Xpertdoc project?
Step-by-step and complete Xpertdoc Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Xpertdoc project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Xpertdoc project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Xpertdoc project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Xpertdoc project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Xpertdoc project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Xpertdoc project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Xpertdoc project with this in-depth Xpertdoc Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Xpertdoc projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Xpertdoc and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Xpertdoc investments work better.
This Xpertdoc All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.