Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Content centric networking Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Content centric networking related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Content centric networking specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Content centric networking Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 688 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Content centric networking improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 688 standard requirements:
- How do you use Content centric networking data and information to support organizational decision making and innovation?
- Is there a high likelihood that any recommendations will achieve their intended results?
- What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Content centric networking strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
- Are there Content centric networking Models?
- How is business? Why?
- What to do with the results or outcomes of measurements?
- What should be considered when identifying available resources, constraints, and deadlines?
- Is the team equipped with available and reliable resources?
- How to measure lifecycle phases?
- Does Content centric networking systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Content centric networking book in PDF containing 688 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Content centric networking self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Content centric networking Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Content centric networking areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Content centric networking Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Content centric networking projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Content centric networking Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Content centric networking project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Cost Estimates: Does the activity rely on a common set of tools to carry it out?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What upcoming plans do you have to complete training and assessment Content centric networking projects (or modify existing Content centric networking projects) in the next 3 months?
- Change Management Plan: What can you do to minimise misinterpretation and negative perceptions?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What are the preparations required for facing difficulties?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Which changes might a stakeholder be required to make as a result of the Content centric networking project?
- Issue Log: Do you often overlook a key stakeholder or stakeholder group?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What risks does the organization have if the Content centric networking projects fail to meet deadline?
- Activity List: What is the least expensive way to complete the Content centric networking project within 40 weeks?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: When does the organization expect to be able to complete it?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does the detailed work plan match the complexity of tasks with the capabilities of personnel?
Step-by-step and complete Content centric networking Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Content centric networking project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Content centric networking project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Content centric networking project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Content centric networking project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Content centric networking project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Content centric networking project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Content centric networking project with this in-depth Content centric networking Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Content centric networking projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Content centric networking and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Content centric networking investments work better.
This Content centric networking All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.