Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Technology Intermediaries Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Technology Intermediaries related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Technology Intermediaries specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Technology Intermediaries Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 680 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Technology Intermediaries improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 680 standard requirements:
- Is the team formed and are team leaders (Coaches and Management Leads) assigned?
- Is data collected and displayed to better understand customer(s) critical needs and requirements.
- If our company went out of business tomorrow, would anyone who doesn’t get a paycheck here care?
- What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Technology Intermediaries project?
- How do you determine the key elements that affect Technology Intermediaries workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
- What key inputs and outputs are being measured on an ongoing basis?
- What charts has the team used to display the components of variation in the process?
- What are you trying to prove to yourself, and how might it be hijacking your life and business success?
- How do we Lead with Technology Intermediaries in Mind?
- How did the Technology Intermediaries manager receive input to the development of a Technology Intermediaries improvement plan and the estimated completion dates/times of each activity?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Technology Intermediaries book in PDF containing 680 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Technology Intermediaries self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Technology Intermediaries Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Technology Intermediaries areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Technology Intermediaries Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Technology Intermediaries projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Technology Intermediaries Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Technology Intermediaries project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Management Plan: Monitoring -what factors can you track that will enable us to determine if the risk is becoming more or less likely?
- Risk Register: Are there other alternative controls that could be implemented?
- Change Management Plan: What type of materials/channels will be available to leverage?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is there an on-going process in place to monitor Technology Intermediaries project risks?
- Project Scope Statement: Do you anticipate new stakeholders joining the Technology Intermediaries project over time?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Do the values and practices inherent in the culture of the organization foster or hinder the process?
- Risk Data Sheet: What do people affected think about the need for, and practicality of preventive measures?
- Executing Process Group: How can software assist in procuring goods and services?
- Earned Value Status: If earned value management (EVM) is so good in determining the true status of a Technology Intermediaries project and Technology Intermediaries project its completion, why is it that hardly any one uses it in information systems related Technology Intermediaries projects?
- Team Operating Agreement: How do you want to be thought of and known within the organization?
Step-by-step and complete Technology Intermediaries Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Technology Intermediaries project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Technology Intermediaries project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Technology Intermediaries project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Technology Intermediaries project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Technology Intermediaries project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Technology Intermediaries project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Technology Intermediaries project with this in-depth Technology Intermediaries Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Technology Intermediaries projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Technology Intermediaries and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Technology Intermediaries investments work better.
This Technology Intermediaries All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.